Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[16 / 3 / ?]

No.3615785 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Gomenasai /vt/, my name is Ken-Sama.

I'm a 27 year old male chuuba (vtuber fan for you gaijins). I rig vtuber models on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior non debuff games. (Valorant, Apex, Dark Souls)

I train with my archive reps every day, this superior method can clean through falseflagging because it is how I dont break containment and become malehera, and is vastly superior to any other method on earth. I earned my reps two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak kayfabe fluently, both in character and out, and I collab fluidly as well. I know everything about being a proper chuuba and my JP counter parts (holo stars), which I follow 100%

When I get my Japanese visa, I am moving to Tokyo to apply to a prestigious streaming company (Hololive, Nijisanji) to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become more popular than Kizuna Ai herself!

I own several medications, which I take every day. I want to get used to taking them before I move to Japan, so I can prevent my outburts. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak kayfabe as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck Vtubing in Japan!