Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[64 / 8 / 46]

Tempus is falling apart.

No.38006858 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
We were gonna have kino shit back after that god awful twitch take over, they were gonna mainly collab with each other again and are gonna continue making bigger projects.
We got the D&D stream, bad end night collab, dead by daylight collab, Judge Magni, Wheel tempus, we got the pomemon soul link 4 man view; it was gonna be the golden age of vtubing but then Dezmond expressed his disappointment on his vtuber model, there were lesser streams of them being together, they almost didnt finish raft. The podcast was about to release butthere was a problem, one of the persepectives wasn't recorded on accident, it's been 4 months and we were promised this podcast 3 months ago, The boys have also collabed less with their stars senpai, the maincraft collab was so fun and exciting because it feels like 2 worlds interacting with eachother, the left 4 dead stream with the stars JP as well, it was Kino and I didn't care about the numbers, the boys were producing good streams. Now Vesper got suspended for in house reasons, I'd be less doomerish now if I can at least know what it is. Magni also mentioned his back started hurting after getting into an accident; he is forshadowing graduation..... don't blame me for thinking this way, Tempus is giving off this energy. That being said, when Tempus disbands I'm happy that it happened and I dont regret giving my boys memberships and supas. I understand the takodachis who are doomposting now, it doesnt come from being schizo, there's an avtual feeling of fear that they will lose their favorite chuuba at any moment.
It looks like I won't be sailing the same boat, boys. Tempus is going to be gone, their numbers are dropping and even the Tempura feel it too and they dont want to admit it at all. Not gonna watch Tempus streams, I feel like If I get attached to them I'll be hurt in the end because they'll eventually just leave, we wont even get 1st yr anniverssary as the 4 of them.

TL;DR: I give up on Tempus