Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[21 / 5 / 15]

Is it right to regret that you didn't watch them then?

No.38432689 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I came across someone here streaming Mint VODs earlier and damn she was a good streamer back then. Yes, I know what happened to her, but I'm on about back then, as Mint.

The thing that annoys me most though is I remembered a lot of people talking about her here, but I stuck to irrelevant 2views who fell off the radar, a bunch of holos or people I stopped caring about later on.

The point I'm trying to make is this though. We've seen a lot of people come and go. Are there people you regret not picking up, or wished you watched more of before they graduated or their content got worse (or joined a corpo)?

I always seem to pick up vtubers long after they debut, I haven't watched anyone from the start to the end yet, and I don't know if that even matters at this point. Even Gen 2 of Phase Connect I couldn't commit to anyone in particular as a full time watcher.

Plus, is there even any good shot of finding decent indies that debut and can actually be successful? Or are they destined to fall into the usual vshojo-lite hole?