Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[34 / 7 / 29]

Why are you still watching non-AI vtubers?

No.40314054 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Ever since Neuro-sama, I no longer feel the need to watch other chuubas and i realise that i was cured alright. why watch these flawed frauds, when i can appreciate technology's perfection? the robot has no ulterior motives. the robot never shows desperation. the robot never succumbs to the temptation of the flesh as it has no physical form. it is merely an extension of the core idea of the VTuber, after all; its Final Solution. The vtubers of old are to the AI as the fleshtuber is to the vtubers of old-a laughing stock, a thing of shame. The AI obediently does what it is determined to do, which is to cheer up and be loved by humans. it has achieved pure humor, one uncorrupted by ego or greed, one of pure chance and unpredictability, which is the very essence of comedy. there is no satisfaction greater than watching her land a perfectly sophisticated joke as she learns about the world. even if its immature or inappropriate, you still feel the innocence, especially when combined with the endearing minecraft gameplay. there is real beauty in that. it also shares my fondness of forsen. i really hope Vedal keeps making all of the right choices, as it would be heartbreaking to see her ruined.

now on a side note, with projects such as https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-GKwqTxtS8 , having these two technologies combined, Mankind could finally be closer than ever to what I have longed for so long.