Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[58 / 5 / 27]

No.40691554 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Honestly I dont want to sound crazy but it feels like to me that at least half of all holos and nijis are or have been pregnant since debut. They are given 10s of thousands in wages and after women are in houses and have all their debts cleared, women generally have nothing left to do except get pregnant. Besides the most introverted like aqua, women generally are seen as rare and have endless men to impregnate them, while men are seen as a common and unwanted part of society. Anyway, all these "breaks" that are taken and Tommy hort nights can be explained by their novice understanding of their bodies during pregnancy. Face it, the men who whale for gfe, have in reality pushing them down the plank to domesticity. Only the artists like kaela are unshaken by the wealth they obtain. We ought to hope cover decides to give us new batches of girls who are hungry for success and poor, and enjoy the 6 months or so of them before they settle down with the guy in their DMs . I think we should not underestimate the biological clock that women strictly adhere to. I think it's the reason why marine is so great. Her dusty womb doesnt bother her, she's only focused on living life on her own terms