Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[333 / 39 / 123]

No.43486106 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Reminder that ironRAT was completely silent on Silvervale's (and also her "friend" Pikamee's) harassment until people literally called her out for her tacit agreement with the twittertrannies to the point of doxxing her. Until that happened, all she had to say was "we talked to her in private" which even implies that Silver did something wrong. She even admits she only adressed it because she got called out.

And even AFTER addressing it she gave the most lukewarm and non-committal "nobody deserves to be harassed" PR bullshit statement. Never said it's okay to stream Hogwarts, never named Silvervale, never even condemned the twittertrannies doing the harassment, nothing.
But oh, it gets better. She can't even pretend to be fence-sitting properly, instead she makes it obvious she actually agrees with the twittertrannies and doesn't agree with streaming Hogwarts
>But listen man, sometimes people make choices on their own and they wanna choose to do stuff, and, I may not necessarily agree with certain choices that people make, but no one deserves to be... harassed.
Slimey as shit snake with zero morals, her whole "unity" shit is a LARP.
But oh, it STILL gets better. As I said she even admits the only reason she bothered to make statement was because people were calling her the fuck out, which of course she has to bitch and complain about.
>*in response to a chatter* Nah man! It's just, sometimes I see comments floating around on the twittiler, and people are like "the silence is deafening!"

The funny thing is that she and the rest of the backstabbing whores in vshojo would at least have plausible deniability if we didn't have a perfect reference point for how it looks when they ACTUALLY want to defend one of their members: the nux drama. All of them collectively tried to jump down his throat and swung their huge following around to get him character assassinated. That type of coordinated circlejerk is what you get when they actually want to defend each other. Silvervale, instead, get this vague joke of a statement in her """defense""" while actually all but saying that she was wrong for streaming le evil wizard game. Fucking rat.