Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[487 / 45 / ?]

No.4703179 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
You know what really pisses me off about Calliope Mori? I mean, besides the fact that she clearly doesn't give a rats ass about Hololive, the fact that she clearly doesn't care for being a vtuber and is just using it to further her music career, the fact that she is constantly a dead weight in collabs, the fact that she's so obsessed with random manlet e-celebs that she wants to drag them into collabs come hell or high water...

It's the fact that she fucking lies. Like all the time. She's so FUCKING dishonest.
>Oh yeah haha I totally have senpais I want to collab with I just coincidentally can't name any, can we please change the topic?
>Oh yeah haha I totally have hololive songs I like, I just coincidentally can't name any... Uhhh.. Uhh OH YEAH HINOTORI, the one song I know, is clearly the best! (Thank god Kiara reminded me it exists)
>I don't collab with JP's because Cover doesn't allow it when I ask! No wait, I don't collab with JP's because I'm too shy to ask in the first place!
>Yes Kiara I listened to your King cover it was great... Wait what do you mean it doesn't exist??
>Actually Kiara I TOTALLY watched the original song you made for me a long time ago, you see I just PRETENDED to not have watched it for... reasons. (This has nothing to do with the fact that I got chewed out by everyone for being a huge piece of shit, no no)

I think she's self-aware that she's a huge piece of shit who doesn't care about hololive and is constantly feeling the pressure of getting exposed. God how she squirmed when Kiara grilled her in the Q&A about not being able to name anyone she wants to collab with. Literally annoyed grunts when Kiara wouldn't let her change the topic.

Bonus lies:
>I've learned to say no
>I'm gonna continue DOOM when I get a PC, no wait, I'm gonna continue DOOM next year, no wait, I'm gonna continue DOOM next year in Summer, no wait...
>I'm gonna sing Godzilla at 1m subs (never happened)
Anything else?