Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[33 / 2 / 23]

No.47376143 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I'm tired of all the falseflaggers and larpers, so I just want to actually talk about the real reason why Gura is the way that she is.

If you ever watched her before her current persona you'd already know that she has a huge problem with expectations built upon numbers. Gura is never going to go back to the way she was, and I'm willing to accept that at this point. She HATES being the holo EN mascot and just wants to stream without all the pressure.

The problem now is that she's always under the eye of everyone as the defacto HoloEN mascot. I'm not even a chumbud I'm a sapling that just wants Fauna to be able to collab with the shark more since she clearly wants it.

Gura has always been happier as a 2view bordering 3view, but she's unfortunately too attractive of an entertainer to get less than what she does. Since I'm not a chumdud I'm okay with a stream every month or two, but I'm also just fine with soft graduations. Unless Fauna soft graduates, then I'll just cry in a corner for probably weeks on end.

At this point my only attachment to Gura is because Fauna likes her and wants her to stay around.