Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[24 / 1 / ?]

No.4758768 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I told people before that Mori has a dark side, it's like a sadistic alter ego that's creating a lore where she wants to see us suffer. I warned others about this in the past but only few believed me, so now I want others to view this and see the truth.

https://streamable.com/32gvnk

>When did this happen?
In the beginning, Mori was entered into Hololive without understanding the idol culture, she felt lost and confused but tried her best. Yet it was there that she had yab moments, such as people making her say bad words, someone recording her fart and some believing mori wasn't good enough to be in hololive, this triggered a time when she was once bullied and developed a sadistic side where she wants revenge and to have us suffer, especially towards her genmates. There are clips from different threads that have shown this, she was able to stop this around November but now her alter ego is back and can't be stopped

>How did Evil Mori come back?
When she stopped preparing for collabs and people attacking her about that and the Gura collab that was the final straw. It was there that her alter ego spoke to her and said "Why care for these fools? They just hate you, you should stop caring. Make them YOUR slaves, we like e-celebs, not this idol stuff". It's there that Mori gave in and allowed Evil Mori to take control

>Is it too late to stop Evil Mori?
Yes, it's too late now. When she took her break, Mori had a meltdown where her evil side took control and made her sadistic. Hololive EN is now her playground and this is just the beginning.

>But didn't a "genmate" speak to her about not caring and do her own thing
Yes, that was her alter ego

>Oh my god