Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[162 / 18 / ?]

No.4918775 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Why are people still making rrats about coco when we already know the truth? Its the most mundane one. The japanese company started creatively disagreeing with the crass gaijin after the holocaust

>[EN] Coco: So, the question of "Then why can't you tell us why you're graduating" remains.
>[EN] Coco: There is still quite a lot that I can't say, of course.

>[EN] Coco: There have been people who didn't think I'd make it.

>[EN] Coco: When I can't smile anymore, I can't make you guys smile.
>[EN] Coco: The main reason why I can't stay with you guys is because I can't make myself smile anymore.....

>[EN] Coco: There are so many projects I wanted to do but couldn't get around to.

>[EN] Coco: I feel nothing but gratitude to management for creating a place like this for me.
>[EN] Coco: There's no one to blame.

>[EN] Coco: It's just that the direction I wanted to head was different from where management wanted.
>[EN] Coco: It's partly on me, of course. I caused mgmt so much trouble.
>[EN] Coco: I feel sorry about that too.
>[EN] Coco: No, mgmt didn't do anything wrong!
>[EN] Coco: I was thinking, "The fans might think this fun!" and skipped steps, etc.
>[EN] Coco: Haha, you do hear it with bands a lot, right? "We disbanded due to creative differences."

>[EN] Coco:I did work that I thought you guys would love, and I shaved off years of my own life for it.
>[EN] Coco: And it's not like the work will disappear.
>[EN] Coco: This place really, really gave me so much.
>[EN] Coco: I might have gotten a bit too big.

>[EN] Coco: If I didn't graduate, the worst-case would that I would continue be streaming without enjoying it myself.

>[EN] Coco: I know that I'm the kind of person where ppl either love me or hate me.
>[EN] Coco: If there are ppl who want to take advantage of this opportunity to attack me..... I'll still take it as their expression of love for me.

>[EN] Coco: Hololive is a very, very precious place to me.
>[EN] Coco: I don't want it to disappear after I'm gone. I don't want it to be taken down.
>[EN] Coco: I don't think I'll ever be affiliated to any other agencies.