Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[114 / 21 / 55]

Hitting the Kson and Hololive debacle

No.49831711 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I've been thinking about this Kson hate, love and pretty much every iteration of what she's caused in the Vtuber world, I came to a conclusion that this bitch.... is actually helping not only some indies to rebrand, but also telling corpos to beware.
Now I know this might sound like the most retarded thing you've heard all day but hear me out, Kson's plan is not to destroy every other corpo but to create one on her own, which is one of the reasons I believe she's in charge of the JP branch as Upper management or just straight up just owns part of VshojoJP, of course I won't be talking about how much of a poacher she is when
>Rushia was fucking fired otherwise she wouldn't have left
>Voms's manager was lazy and unmotivated as fuck, he couldn't even capitalize on her virality at the time, no 3D nor concerts
Those were obviously a good choice and were popular enough to join the branch, the harrassment the later recieve was good enough to give a nice buff to the now Henya and have numbers never seen before as Pikamee, was Kson a genious? fuck no, she just got lucky, anything else is cope, but that actually sends a message to every other fucking corpo out there, which brings me to my second point
>''Treat your talents right or I'll do it for you''
Such a simple and powerful message, at leat for HoloJP as far as i'm concerned. The managers were really fucking incompetent to the point to cancel a special event coming out from PEKORA'S OWN POCKET without giving a fucking reason and making Korone overwork when she was on medical leave making the dog yell at her manager to leave her alone
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYgVIBGrkME
The talents are now more free than ever, not totally of course, but they are allowed to do so much more, who would have thought we would have a fat ojisan hypnotizing and molesting Pekora in fucking 3D??!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWME31hd1Sg
Basically the talents are only bound by their own rules, so unless you're retarded enough to be like Lacunny, who started pandering to gachikois and then was found out to be a huge e-celeb simp, you're pretty good to go.
Of course i'm not crediting Kson 100% for the growth of Hololive now, but being that needle that constantly reminds HoloJP management to not treat your talents as if they were cattle helps a whole fucking lot with deals.
Now, do I think Kson is a genious beyond imagination?
>FUCKING KEK
Not at all, she can be described, so far, as an oportunistic poacher, waiting for the chance for management to fuck up just so she can run to them, pat them on the back and handle them the Vshojo contract. She's no genious, she's counting on retarded japs to be retarded japs to grab talents or at least it seems that way since everyone joining VshojoJP is pretty big and not some 60ccv shitter, but who knows, once the name of VshojoJP is more well known she can actually debut newcomers, you cannot build an empire without strong foundations first, so I think she's on the way to recruit some big ones and then she'll move to the small ones, nobody wants to watch some random 2view joining Vshojo without the company itself having enough clout to make the 2view grow first.
So, in short, Kson is not a genious, just oportunistic, she doesn't want to destroy Hololive but will take whatever talent is mistreated by them in a whim thus making Hololive think twice about being retarded with the girls that gave them a fucking 20mill $ studio.
Thoughts?