Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[116 / 5 / 73]

Mysta Meltdown

No.51038590 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>Let me do my thing, let me play my fucking Honkai, let me stream 2 times a week and not give a shit
>Bro I've done the grinding; I don't have anything to grind for anymore. What I want to grind for is my own well-being and mental heatlh. So, if that means that I'm not giving you enough attention -starts frantically eating his lollipop and complains about how it's melting-
>Anyway, like you said, "how can you watch a guy who openly says he doesn't care about his content or how his fans feel towards it" I don't know, you ask yourself that question and never come back here. If you don't like that- 'cause yeah, I don't care about my content, and I don't care about what my fans feel towards it. I don't. I have no reason to. I'm doing what I want to do right now, and if my fans don't want to watch it, that's fine. I've already entertained people for long enough. Like you can always go back to the times where I was taking content really seriously- go rewatch those, that's fine.
https://www.youtube.com/live/VTZhZtLDDbc?feature=share&t=11074

Bonus:
>I dont need to represent the company, do you really think I'm going to ruin nijisanji's reputation? (laughs) ok dont make me speak anymore, I was going to say something prettyy bad. Bro, you can already infer what I was going to say, so who gives a shit, bro, who gives a shit
I wonder what he could have possibly meant by this.