Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[61 / 7 / 42]

Why do male collabs bother you so much?

No.56761019 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I genuinely don't get it. I'm a gachikoi, I am unironically in love with the woman behind the vtuber avatar of my oshi and even I don't care if she collaborates with men.

To me, there is a fundamental difference between romantic relationships and others. My Oshi can talk to whomever she wants, I have enough faith that she's a genuinely good person with standards so i'm not threatened by her talking to another man.

In real relationships, people have work colleagues of the opposite gender. They have friends of the opposite gender. Hell, they have past SOs. That doesn't mean my girlfriend is a whore that will run off with the first man that talks to her, I trust her.

The thing I don't get the most is how some of you are ok with your oshi actually being in a relationship as long as you don't know about it, but seethe at them engaging in a purely business relationship with another man.

Are you fine being cheated on as long as you remain blissfully unaware? That sounds like a horrible way to go through life.

I don't know what i'm saying here, this whole post has turned into a ramble. I just don't get the cognitive dissonance y'all can have sometimes.

PIC VERY MUCH RELATED