Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[78 / 6 / 49]

Non Jp Singing Tier List

No.57061780 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
The Hololive En and ID Singing Tier List for live Karaoke.

Risu>=IRyS>Moona>=Mumei>>>Gura>Nerissa>=FWMC=Kobo>>>Bae>Kiara>Reine=Mori>=Kronii>Ina>Bijou>Anya>Zeta>Kaela>Ollie>Iofi

>I was arguing on putting IRyS ahead of Risu as Risu is inconsistent nowadays and barely sings, but still gave her an edge for now. It might change after 2-3 more Karaokes though as IRyS has the best technique here and has arguably the best technique in all of Hololive after AZKi for me. Also the cope of having no soul is a bunch of BS.
>Same with S tier, I am enjoying Mumei's Karoke more than Moona's because of the fact that Mumei has been very consistent lately but is not a power house like Moona. Moona somehow butchers half the songs she sings but when she nail a song, its on another level.
>If this was prime Gura, I would have put her just behind IRyS, but the current Gura is not as good as Mumei. Am I being harsh? Yes, but I have high expectations from her
>For the next 3 in A tier, not a lot of people will have problem I feel. Sure you can change the order by putting Nerissa behind FWMC and Kobo but I feel Nerissa has the best technique on this list after IRyS.
>B is the most controversial row as I have put Bae and Kiara ahead of Mori and put Kronii on almost the same level as her. My simple logic here is though Mori has improved a lot, she still fails to hit the high notes most of the times. I will even say that for the right range, Kronii > Mori if we just compare their best, but overall I will have to agree Mori is much much consistent than Kronii. Also, Kiara and Bae just have more power to their singing and I am baised towards Reine.
>C and D are just there, though I should listen to Ina more. Bijou's karaoke are also fun popcorn entertainment