Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[5 / 2 / 5]

You know you’re not actually supporting or seething at Gura, right? It’s something else

No.62843371 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I’m not talking about anons that seethe at Gura spam (both by chumbuds and antis). That’s a normal human reaction. I mean people who direct large amounts of effort into discussing whether Gura’s a lazy cunt or secretly working hard.
If you care this much about someone who rarely streams, you’re really mad about something else. It’s probably different for everybody, but you’re all worried or angry about something, and Gura in some way activates a timeloop in your head related to that.
If I had to guess, chumkeks who defend Gura are afraid of westerners ruining vtuber culture. Doing your reps and consuming more JP shit will fix that, just admit you’re too lazy to do your reps.
If you hate Gura for getting away with it (I mean, really hate her instead of just rolling your eyes)…are you feeling insecure about your oshi? Vtubers don’t observe Gura looking for tips on milking their paypigs. I hope you realize Gura is uniquely able to do this shit that your oshi can’t.
This is coming from someone who became a HoloEN anti for several months, thought it was because EN3 was delayed, and realized it was really just depression. It’s much more fun to watch vtubers when you stop blaming them for your own menhera.