Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[4 / 3 / 4]

No.62894852 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Whenever i see her on collabs or the occasional clip i really wish to be her so much. Such a tall, yet delicate body. Big and soft chest, those beautiful long legs and such a way with her sharp clothes, always so femenine and elegant. I just wish to be even slightly close to her bewitching smell or her well toned thighs. Fondle her perfect body or just be able to wash her in a hot shower might just please my desires. But there something even more important, something that goes beyong her lustful perfect body. Something that wouldnt just scratch the femenine itch. I would give everything to be her just so i could be welcomed with Shiori Novella's warm hug and words of appreciation towards my arrival on our love birdnest. I wish she warmly smiles upon my arrival a happily kisses me vigorously in a mix of lust and passion. Care about her carnal desire all day and night just to sleep in a spoon with her tighly hugging me and feeling like the happiest person alive. I wish she fingered me and did many oral labors with my erogenous zones to achive climax while she chokes me a treats me like the slut i am