Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[10 / 3 / ?]

No.63778 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
What is your opinion on Orange Nya Nya Style?
https://youtu.be/s7QE62FDn08
I enjoy the parody, however I feel that when the titular orange begins to fight the giant montser they kind of jumped the shark a bit. I'm ok with a bit of silly antics and reality breaks in the Annoying Orange (tm) universe, I mean, it's a talking orange after all. Despite this I find it hard to believe that the orange would, one, be able to fly and two, fight a gigantic monster made out of rock candy. Candy monsters or anything similar have not ever been established in the canon ever and Orange is clearly far too big too. He's a regular sized orange, and the moster was bigger than Godzilla. We wouldn't even be able to see the orange. It's a shame that scene happens, I think the parody of Gangnam Style is very funny too but it's ruined by this clear disrespect for the canon. The only thing I can hope for is that the monster scene is some sort of dream or flight of fantasy by Orange and never really happened, though The Annoying Orange official YouTube channel has not made a statement on it sadly. To summerise, I really have mixed feelings on this video. What do you guys think?