Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[87 / 11 / 41]

No.65470378 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Most of the time, when someone complains about Hololive, it's usually someone who watches Hololive. Yes there are Nijifans and others who will post to tear down Hololive but honestly this is a Holoboard, Hololive is the king of the game here. Nijisanji is always having one yab or another, so saying Holo criticism is deflecting from a Nijiyab is stupid, they have a yab on every day that ends in y.

I don't give a fuck about anything that isn't Hololive, the stereotypes are true. I watch Hololive and only Hololive. Gun to my head, I couldn't name the EN Nijis, the only Nijis I know are Ange, Hoshikawa, Touko, Mito, and Gundou although she got baseball'd. And I only know them from their collabs with Hololive. Same goes for all other corpos and indies.

I just wish I could talk about how Gura isn't streaming or how EN is lazy or how Ririka fucked up without the thread derailing into WHAT ABOUT THIS NIJI YAB YOU DON'T WANT US TO NOTICE like holy fuck I don't care. I don't think about Niji or any other corpo. This board wasn't created because /jp/ was getting overrun with Niji threads. Hololive is the only relevant name in the vtubing sphere, every single one of your corpos and indies would cut off a limb onstream for a chance to be in Hololive, even if they bash it onstream or twitter, they jump at the chance to collab with our talents because it means they might be able to leech some of our success.

TLDR: Holoboard, Holohobby, not every post or thread discussing Hololive in a less than glowing light is some Nijinigger.