Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[66 / 10 / ?]

zhang's delusion

No.6691682 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>hello anon you don't know but a month ago I anticipated that Fubuki was the target of the attack and set up a thread, but Jenny deleted it.
>the reason i post this shit cuz they ready to spread their delusion.
>they started to spread delusion. i will posting their funny delusions and their progress so far, their cringe army role playing is a bonus.
>It's a translation of what I wrote in Japanese with tranlator. I hope you understand

It is generally believed that the main reason for terrorism is the display of Taiwan's national flag. However, there is a third trigger here.
9.25 9.27 10.19
At first, 9.25 haato and Coco exposed the Taiwanese flag. To be honest, I don't understand the Chinese, so I'll skip political matters.
If it's a decisive difference between haato and coco, it's a time difference. After Haato's national flag was exposed, Coco was exposed.
There, the Chinese seem to be delusional that they have been exposed "on purpose" to protect Haato from the Chinese.
Yes, since then, the flames have grown.
The second is the 9.27 cover announcement.
When the Chinese saw the difference between the overseas announcement and the Chinese announcement, they thought the cover was making fun of the Chinese. This is obviously a mistake on the cover side. If you want to apologize, I think you should apologize not half-heartedly, but in a businesslike way other than cross-strait relations.
They call it the "Yin and Yang announcement," at which point the cover is branded as an anti-Chinese company.
There will be a problem here, but at this point all events in China on the cover side will occur. Among them, Mea and Aqua's live were there, and Mea cried on the bilibili broadcast after the live was blown up.
That's why all the Chinese who were obsessed with meaqua were able to gather and fire enough to attack Coco.
Good. I'll go on October 19th.