Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[9 / 3 / 9]

Petra, The Glue That Keeping NijiEN Together

No.68530290 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>I used to have so much fun here,
>but now i put in so much work to try and smile.
>I wish I could stand up for others better...
>I wish I weren't so stupid and useless...

Not many people here know the true her.
If Selen and Pomu are the pillars you see from the outside, Petra is the pillar you see from the inside.
She almost never talks about the things she's done until someone else brings it up.
At first, a lot of the behind-the-scenes work she does are passion projects, for other livers (mixing, motion graphics, typesetting, etc_) As time goes on and the branch expands rapidly, they were really getting short on managers.
What did they decide to do?
They hired JP retards to manage them despite the language barrier, and also got more "higher-ups" to directly meddle with NijiEN's business.
Most of those people don't speak a lick of English, so "her" AND Shu volunteered to be translators between the EN side and JP management.
As NijiEN begin to crumble under their oppressive mismanagement, the talents begin to demand better management and working conditions- and it was relegated through Petra and Shu. You can hear from the Luxiem members (publicly) saying things like how Shu "stood up" for them, or that they "never saw Shu get to angry before..." likely from some of their negotiations. From the girls' side you would hear from Pomu and many others on how "she" isn't as she seem; she's a lot more assertive behind the scenes when it comes to demanding more rights/ fighting for their rights. One of their successful negotiations are being allowed to use handcams (the JP side had no problems with handcams, how come EN can't?).
That's right, they fought hard so that Scarle can make retarded pancake babies. They also fought hard to be able to sing ENGLISH songs.
However, as time goes on, the JP farts start to see "her" and Shu as threats since they were at the frontlines of negotiation. Upper management started piling up useless translation work for those two hoping that they become too busy to become messengers. It kinda worked. Of course, Shu and her took a huge mental tool, there's a reason why Shu is inconsistent with his streaming and would often take breaks. "She" almost never shows her weariness, pretending eveything is fine, pretending that she's busy with school work (which is partially true).
I don't know what will become of them. I hate it. They deserve much, much better.