Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[27 / 3 / 1]

graph based on how each hololive members life goes if they never get into hololive

No.73303675 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
bottom of uneducated is still graduating high school, albeit with low grades. top of educated is bachelors/masters. i dont think any girl in Hololive could manage a PHD. i do consider art and music to be educated in its own way so some girls get high education off of that. if you disagree and think only STEM counts fair enough its just my view. i think most of the indonesia girls become well educated and get bachelors/masters but lack of opportunity in their country means they still dont make much. some like kaela or kobo get married to a foreigner and migrate to better opportunities. anyone with strong room mates still do well, not as well as hololive but still make bank. bottom right corner is for those i think only finish high school but could become gold diggers and marry into wealth. bottom left dont read too much into it i was mostly out of space i consider them mostly average. i dont think a single girl in hololive ends up homeless on the streets if they dont make it into hololive. some do pretty bad but i believe everyone manages to pull their lives together (even ones like ina or subaru who were borderline an hero) and make an average living at least.