Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[10 / 3 / ?]

wait... WHAT?!

No.7347585 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>thats IT???
OH COME OOOOONNN!!
*sigh* okay. where do i even START with this shit...
they had us waiting for 8 *clap* WHOLE *clap* HOURS *clap* for a TWO MINUTE clip of... some chinese mmo intro cutscene??
WHAT THE HELL cover!

I mean, first of all. lets break this down bit by bit.
STORY TELLING NUMBER ONE. you NEVER and i repeat! NEVER start with the BEGINNING OF TIME IT SELF!!!!
>i mean, i dont expect much creativity coming from the JAPANESE, who think putting cat ears on a elementary schooler makes her the CHARACTER OF THE YEEEAAAR.
but anyway, i digress...
so, the gist of it is that there is apparently some sort of creation story in the hololive universe.
WHY DO WE NEED TO KNOW THIS?
>come oooonnn!!!!!
people watch this to see some anime girls play video games. not this chuunibyou bullshit written by KIARA HERSELF, and can we talk about that GOD AWFUL voice acting performance? I mean COME OOOOONNN, talk about dialing it in. this is more like, she dialed it in YESTERDAY and now we are listening to the ANSWERING MACHINE from yesterdays dial in!!!!

and thirdly..... I was just left STARING AT MY SCREEN FOR FIVE MINUTES STRAIGHT. I didnt know what the heck is going on!!!
*sigh* what a GREAT WASTE OF MY TIME COVER, I WAS EXPECTING HOLOLIVE ENGLISH GEN 2!!!

if i saw this at the start of a longer video? sure. id have given it a pass! but for cover to do this and hype it up for 8 HOURS is a SLAP in the face to the consumer. I for one, have LOST FAITH in cover as a company, and im starting to wonder if gen 2 will be CANCELLED as a byproduct of this blunder.

well, thats just my two sense. what do you guys think?