Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[135 / 12 / 1]

Maturity is when you realize Hololive doesn't use stock status as a mean of success

No.73830495 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I have seen threads of traders-wannabe who post comparisons between Anycolor and Cover's stock, and I think it's kinda dumb to make that comparison when the two have different approach in this stock game

While Anycolor is a full-fledge public company who is open towards all traders to mess with their stock price, Cover is not. Newfags may think Cover is also full-fledge public company, but they don't know that Cover restricted how impactful the traders are on their stock

They did not use the "loan margin trading issue" card, they did not pump billions of yen to climb up the stock ranking. They did NOTHING to help their stock. That's why naturally, traders will pull out because Cover is not a place for them to earn easy money, and Cover doesn't care. They are a VTubing company, not a trading company. Cover would rather spend their money on improving actual assets instead of virtual unstable money and that's actually a W for them

Why am I making this thread ? Well because I have a feeling that, with this projectory, Cover stock is possible to go down towards their initial value, and I know sisters will try their absolute worst to plague /here/ with seethe threads, and all I'm saying is that Cover's stock does not translate to how well the company is actually doing. Hell Cover just launched their USA branch and they probably used their money to initiate that project instead of again, pumping the stock price. So if anything, Cover is here for the long run while the other company is struggling to go back to where they used to be