Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[32 / 9 / ?]

Hololive Vtuber transfer student new girl

No.7609904 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
"Class, I'd like you all to welcome our newest member."

That was the teacher speaking, Susan-sensei. Despite being the teacher, no one listened to her- the boys in the class continued talking noisily.

"Ahem. There's something different you should know about this student." Everyone continued to ignore her.

"She's a girl."

That did it! The boys instantly fell silent and focused their attention on Susan-sensei.

Susan-sensei continued speaking: "As you know, our school has always been all-male. However, we've decided to change things. We believe that you idiots could benefit from some co-education, to make you stop being such disgusting pigs. Therefore... please welcome our newest student. And be nice, or we'll kill you."

The door opened, and a beautiful girl stepped in. "Yoroshiku! I'm Holo-chan! Please take good care of me!"

For a few second, everyone in class simply stared, silently. a few had their mouths wide open, and it was easy to see why. Holo-chan was tall, blond, and gorgeous. She had long, shimmering gold-blond hair that fell to her waist, and her breasts looked like she was smuggling melons under her shirt. She was wearing the regulation school uniform (a sailor suit), and it was perfectly normal (not hiking up the skirt or anything) but it somehow looked lewd on her beautiful figure. In contrast, her face was pure and innocent.

Every boy in the class instantly fell in love with her.