Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[31 / 5 / 1]

No.76785079 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
How do I reconcile hating Niji management while liking some of their vtubers?

I don't think it's fair to boycott the talents when they're already suffering under the boot of shitty management. Vivi being the most obvious example, but Rosemi, Klara, and Twisty are also totally innocent and shouldn't be punished for the crimes of management.

Being honest I don't think there's any bad blood between Mint/Doki and other Niji talents either. Elira confirmed that she's still friends with Pomu, and Mint is obviously still friends with Doki. Either Mint is an expert at navigating adversarial friend groups or the grudge is very overblown. I can't speak for Doki since she's very tight-lipped about everything but Matara also confirmed she considers Rosemi her best friend in the whole world. Would she really say this if she thought Rosemi was part of some "clique" against Doki? The more believable rrat is that management lost their minds over Selen requesting graduation and rushed to coerce the livers into the black screen stream just to character assassinate her. Then when it backfired the livers realized they were duped and are now all visibly depressed on stream over it.

ok thanks for reading my blog. Opinions?