Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[71 / 12 / 1]

The catalog made me dislike Hololive

No.79172752 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I can’t be alone in this, right? I feel bad, since the new EN wave is probably really good, and they probably deserve a lot of success. But in order to watch the new girls, I’d have to take part in the Hololive generals with Hololive fans here, and I hate talking with Hololive fans. They’re so hypocritical, giving shit to Niji for the exact same things that Hololive does, and then they’ll call you an ESL, meanwhile they can’t read more than two sentences without whining about you typing an “essay”, and if you try to make paragraphs, they accuse you of reddit spacing; there’s just no way to logically engage with them. And I hate how drama-obsessed they are, whether it be Nijishit or unicornshit, they talk about drama more than actual streams. As an idol company, Hololive should be about escapism, and bringing politics, numbers, and drama into that is the antithesis of escapism.

I left Nijisanji after they almost killed Selen, and I don’t wanna watch Hololive if it means I have to turn into a catalogfag, and I sure as HELL ain’t touching Vwhorejo with a 10-foot pole. Tried Kawaii, but I feel like they’re on their last legs. Is there another small corpo worth getting into?