Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[9 / 3 / 1]

No.80544169 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
You are a worthless, bitch ass manager. Your life literally is as valuable as a summer anti. I'm just gonna stomp you and you're gonna keep coming back, imma seal up all my cracks, you're gonna keep coming back. Why? Cause you smellin the supachats. You worthless bitch ass manager.

You gonna stay on my feathers until you die. You serve no purpose in life. Your purpose in life is to be watching my stream crying about your job daily. Your purpose in life is to be in the discord being ignored daily.

Your life is nothing, you serve zero purpose.

You should be fired, NOW.

And give somebody else a piece of that job, and character design, that Cover made up so that we can breathe inside this blue triangle company.

Cause what are you here for? To file complaints about me? Kill yourself. I mean that, with a 100%, with a 1000%. I've never seen a manager so worthless in my life. I'm deadass. I've not seen such a more worthless manager, in my life.

If xe has kids? Oh my god, Imagine if a manager like that has kids. Like imagine. Imagine if somebody like that actually has kids. I would feel so sorry for xer children cause the manager literally serves no fucking purpose.

Imagine a father, now we got lots of schizos with, wives and kids and shit that suck my cloaca daily on the internet. But imagine if this manager actually had children. This manager is devoting the time xe could be spending with xer kids, messaging an Austrian woman on discord, getting ignored by her relentlessly. It's crazy.