Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[28 / 5 / 1]

This bitch took everything from me

No.80610865 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Just a few days ago, I was a happily married man.
We were going for a game of baseball since Gura was going to be there and all that, you know the drill.
We were just conversing about nothing in particular when a really fucking loud truck horn blared behind us.
To my surprise, the driver was Cecilia, but before I could so much as say hi, she began ramming our car, giggling like a fucking maniac.
Things got a bit hazy after that and by the time I came to my senses, I was in some dingy room that smelled foul, tied to a chair.
Cecilia was in the same room, humming to herself while doing something at a table, I couldn't see it clearly at the time.
When I did get a good look, I wish I couldn't see at all.
There was blood all over her clothes and face, but where it came from is what really made the blood in my veins freeze.
It was my wife, mutilated beyond recognition.
I screamed and she turned to face me, still smiling.
When I began hurling insults and threats at her, she pressed her cold fingers against my lips with a shush.
And that's when she pulled out a violin.
Violin made from my wife's flesh and bones.
The melody it produced was unlike anything I've heard, repulsive beyond belief.
It seemed like she didn't like how it sounded either, frowning as she inspected the bow before throwing it away.
When she looked at me again, she giggled.
I struggled to get out of my bindings, but she was already leaning over me with bloodstained instruments before I could make any progress.
And then the whole room began shaking like crazy and the door got blown off its hinges
"Yo, hey, what's up, my dudes, ya boy is here"
God, I fucking hate Mori