Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[35 / 4 / 1]

No.82272409 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>The ''''''''leader'''''''' of Justice; barely interacts with them outside of twitter/chat, makes bare minimum effort to collab
>Hardly streams games or collabs in general
>Barely interacts with other Holomems outside of Justice/Advent. Mostly shallow interactions like chat messages and "Hyuk hyuk, I'm monitoring you!"
>Said she doesn't have a Holo oshi because "they're all her oshi". Obviously a cop-out answer because she truly doesn't give a fuck about any of them
>Thinks doing impressions is a personality/funny (They're not. Also funny she got roasted by Calli for her mid-impression of her during debut stream lol)
>"Ah yes, I love watching my senpais karaoke's! They're all so good, but did you see HOLOSTAR MEMBER ___?! Ahahaha he's so funny, such a silly billy! *GLUCK GLUCK GLUCK*"
>Is cringe, but not in a funny or ironic way. Just genuinely cringe.
>Pegasister (disgusting)
>Bri'ish (extra disgusting)
>Karaoke
>Karaoke
>Karaoke
>Reads supas, reads supas, reads supas
>Karaoke
>Re-broadcasts all the karaoke
What an absolute waste of one of the best holo designs to date. I genuinely forget she exists. I know some of you are going to claim I'm a unicorn to try to invalidate genuine criticism, but I was seriously so hyped for her content, interactions, and collabs after her debut. So far it's been nothing but a massive letdown. What the fuck was Yagoo thinking?