Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[44 / 6 / ?]

I hate Takodachis.

No.8467217 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I'll start by saying I like Ina and think she is funny and cute and hardworking and her passion and interest in Hololive feels very genuine.
But there is a very obvious reason of why she's viewed as so inoffensive and well-liked; She's boring. When she streams, nobody notices There's no discussions on her streams because she says nothing worth discussing. She's "yab free" because she's terrified of getting into trouble. She's terrified of being critical or opinionated on anything.
She is nothing more than a cute voice that draws well, which is totally fine.

The problem is that the streamer reflects the fanbase, and because the rest of the board see's Ina as the cute innocent artist Holo, in turn, everyone see's Takodachis as the cute innocent fanbase. Which isn't true. "Takodachis can say or do no wrong", and if anybody posts something controversial or negative while attaching a picture of Ina, everybody jumps to the conclusion it's a falseflag.
Then all of a sudden, when anything negative of Ina is mentioned, Takos go full damage control.
They're not used to it and they expect everyone to like cute seiso Ina. And so when they see someone say something negative about her, they panic.
Look no further than when she never drew Coco, Takodachis went full damage control and revealed how venomous they truly are. Most of us know why Ina didn't draw coco, and the risks she would have posed by doing so. Yet whenever it was mentioned Takodachis immediately began damage control and started deflecting and acting spiteful.

Takodachis are niggers. They're not your friends, they're a bunch of larping cunts. And they're not innocent, they're just as big as niggers as any other fanbase. Fuck Takoshits.