Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[201 / 22 / 1]

No.84783180 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
How is this stupid pink cat so bad at videogames? What the fuck is she doing, it's the second level in the game and all you need to do is aim at a completely static point and jump in the air to collect the star. And she can't even do that without struggling immensely. Just how dumb is she? I'm asking sincerely because she fucked up this absurdly simple task maybe 12 times in a row now and of course her chat acted like it was some Herculean feat to achieve.

Three hours into Mario 64 and you've only got eight stars? No wonder the gaming industry uses shit like yellow paint and guide arrows for everything, you give an adult woman a game small children could beat in 1996 and she struggles to even comprehend how to move around in 3D space.

Look I know that we watch vtubers to see cute girls be cute but this is so fucking retarded I mean I have seen videos uploaded by actual low functioning autistic children who understand how to play Mario better than this bitch. Remember when people claimed that all of this bad gameplay is kayfabe and that they throw for content? It's not a joke anymore. They're just THAT awful at games hence why they try to psyop us into wanting endless yapping and relaxing streams since anything approaching a challenge is too much for them. And this is all women, vtuber or not. They're all like this.