Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[10 / 3 / 1]

No.86447589 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Chad Warden's been looking at the vtubers, aight. Chad Warden all about vtubers. Niggas trying to say that Chad Warden's some kinda fanboy. Chad Warden ain't no fanboy. Chad Warden just likes the vtuber corp that's the best, and that's that Hololive.
You know what, let's look at Phase Connect's vtubers right now, aight. What we got? We got Komachi Panko. Shit, we got this nigga, this Mexican-ass nigga that just jumped over the fucking border, running around and streaming. I don't know about you, but that shit ain't ballin. Chad Warden ain't gonna watch some nigga that ain't even got her papers. That nigga ain't even got her visa. Don't even give me that shit that Panko ain't even fuckin Mexican, aight. Listen to that nigga's accent. Nigga ain't foolin me. She may be foolin La Migra, you know, tryna tell em she's Italian, but she ain't foolin Chad Warden, aight. Chad Warden's from H Town. Chad Warden's seen his share of illlegalMexican niggas.
Buncha niggas tryna talk shit, saying that Nijisanji got that Koshien event. Chad Warden don't give a fuck, let those bitches collab with males. If they gonna collab with males all the time, let em go to Nijisanji, nigga, let em go to Phase Conect, they used to cucking. If y'all niggas want events in Hololive, we got the Mario Kart tournaments. Fuck that shit, aight.
VShojo? Shit. Fuck VShojo, aight. That's WhoreShojo, aight. Real Vtuber corps got some CGDCT, ya know, some GFE, aight. Shit, there ain't even one idol in that company, aight. Alright whatchu got? Talent Freedom, but nigga fuck that. Bitches ain't even doing ASMR, what kinda corpo is that? Shit, the most ballin' thing about that fuckin corpo is that Henya nigga, and she can't even stream.