Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[7 / 1 / 1]

live

No.87291909 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Why the boys can be called “Stars” but not the girls can be called “Live”? why must the girl called Holo? why can’t the boys called Holo too and must Stars?
I pick up habit calling the girls live because the boys was called starssince when this one become big deal? holo was the production name too. doesn’t just represent the girls. I never even heard the boys everytime I encounter name Hololive because all people just told me its vtuber girl groups production until I search it myself that there’s group called Holostars. and when I starts researching about the company, the boys was called Stars all the time while the girls mentioned as holo and I thought Its weirds, like shouldn’t they called the live like the boys as stars?so I think the one its weird was the fans from girls side, heck I learn the stars phrase first was from the girls fandom post too. while the boys side fandom was chill with the phrase “stars jp” and “stars en” like its not big deal and it make easier to differentiate the group too