Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[118 / 53 / ?]

Anime Color Splash Thread #2

No.1502211 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I will make you guys backgrounds of anime pictures just post the picture and i will try to get on them at my earliest convenience.
Also this is not IMT i will not do any requests asking me to do anything else but Color Splash.
If you have something for IMT go to IMT.

Things I Need:

>Picture (anime preferably)

>Ratio (example 1920 by 1080 pixels unless you want an iPhone or Droid Background.)

>Where you want the picture (left,right,center.)

>Cutoff it wont look as good (unless its on one side or the top and/or bottom OR it is a iPhone or Droid Wallpaper then its OK.)

>Patience (these can take a long time to make and i am only one man so please be patient with me.)

>Something Worth the Time (Please post interesting pictures that have Potential for Color Splashing not some boring picture ripped from an anime.)

>My little watermark (you can get rid of it in paint if you don't like it but i put it on most of my artwork so i thought i would put it there i made it small enough to hide under task-bars so i don't see it as an issue.)

>A PNG would Be Best (if you could go to a photo converting Site to change your JPG to a PNG that would be awesome and make the picture not look as bad when i edit it.)

>Things i will not do: yuri or yaoi (for the sake of farness)

Thank you, and if anyone wants to help you are welcome to help and i would greatly appreciate it.
I stream my edits on twitch Sometimes if you want to watch and talk and stuff.
/Shinkopaku