Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!!XzepVD0bRE5
[113 / 38 / ?]

Huge MEGA Folder Dump

!!XzepVD0bRE5 No.2154216 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hello /w/. It's been a long time since I've visited, or even watched anime really, but back in my heyday of weebdom I gathered quite a collection of wallpapers. I need to free up an HD but I thought it would be a real waste to just delete them all, so I've decided to upload them to MEGA and share the folders first.

https://mega.nz/#F!8hwVRaSY!83EFG2SY08MyQvE8og-YJg

I'm currently still uploading and am on the letter M in the folder list as of right now.

Some notes about the contents, for those who care:
- Some NSFW/LEWD/ECCHI content is mixed into the folders (nothing /h/ worthy, though)
- MOST of the images are 1080p+
- There are official scans, HD screencaps and the like mixed in with the wallpapers
- There may be yuri/yaoi/gay shit mixed in.
- All the folders have been scanned for duplicates and quality control but even with semi-auto delete and going through it by sight I'm sure I didn't catch them all
- There will be some duplicates between "specialty folders" (powerlevel, minimalist, mobile etc.) when images are in there and their "home series" folder as well
- Series with less then 25 walls are in the "misc anime series" folder
- I'm pretty sure I'm going to run out of space before I finish... if anybody has a good alternative upload place (not imgur) feel free to suggest it
- This is taking forever and probably no one will care why did I decide to do this

TL;DR - over 20k 1080p+ walls presorted into folders for you guys. Enjoy maybe.

I'll post the projected file list below.