Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!!liJThkOMA9r
[128 / 96 / ?]

OFFICIAL EDM COLLECTION THREAD #1

!!liJThkOMA9r No.5403218 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Yes this is actually happening. I thought about how I should do this, and this is what I thought was best suited. I want to make things look more official, so I set some guidelines.

>OFFICIAL EDM THREAD #1

Welcome to the EDM thread! Here I basically dump an amount of song (between 40 or 50) that cater to the EDM genre, for all you of you to enjoy.

>IF YOU DO NOT LIKE EDM OR ANY ELECTRONIC MUSIC TYPES THEN PLEASE IGNORE THIS THREAD. ANY HATE IS NOT ALLOWED, PLEASE.

This is how things will work. I dump 8 songs of 5 different genres, whichever one I decide to dump.
This could be from common genres such as Electro or (GOOD) dubstep, to less known genres such as complextro or twostep. It's whatever one I have available to you.
After I dump all 40 songs to you, you may give a request. This can be anything from, "MOAR DRUM AND BASS", to, "Next time please post this said genre".
If you want to join me and share your music (Has to be EDM) feel free to do so. :D

>Before you ask for a specific type of request, make sure to be clear and to use proper grammar.

>I will be making these thread every Saturday, and will monitor them from Saturday to Tuesday, as the thread will most likely be dead by then.

>I only post YouTube links. If want a direct download link I will give it to you if requested.

>I also post a wallpaper to go along with said song.

Speaking of YouTube, I will make a playlist on an account I made specifically for these types of thread for you to enjoy after this thread officially dies.
I will make a seperate playlist for every week. I will post the link after I dump all the music I have to offer.
So I suggest you subscribe to it and check any playlist updates every Staurday.

Alright, time for the musics. I'll start off with Electro:

[Electro]
Crystal Vision ft. Angry Beards - Dondadda (Waxx Crooks x Freakattack Remix)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGewhfmvwcs