Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[41 / 31 / ?]

No.5571923 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Those times watching Dragon Ball. Hoping one day to become someone as loved as Goku. Or to perform great deeds for the sake of others like Vegeta. Remember Piccolo's death? Remember how old Gohan was? How time passed away in the anime just as time passed away for all of us? Remember when GT came, and even if now is shit to most of us, as children we loved to see Goku one more time? Remember when GT ended?
I felt like an important part of myself died there, like if I started to grow up all of a sudden. Bros, do you remember your first episode of DB? With all that flashing lights, those warriors fighting and that tall man with black hair and orange clothes who always smiled at every obstacle and overcome it. I was so happy believing that one day I would be someone loved, someone that matters. It has happened with more films, animes, series, videogames...but I still remember the day when DB came to an end and I could not help but burst into tears, because as that man who taught us the meaning of friendship, effort and hope was gone, so did my childhood.
Even though, I will always remember the times I woke up at 7am when I was not even in school only to watch DB and I will always remember how a simple cartoon taught me so much.
My wallpaper embodies what I mean. I love all of you. And I love this thread and its feels. Thank you.