Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[11 / 2 / ?]

No.5816972 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I have questions about desktop customization that I can't seem to find answers for on google.

These are mainly directed at Windows users, because I know a lot of use Linux distros
What is the general software that you guys use that I see in all of these desktop threads? I'm guessing it's Rainmeter. But the thing is, I mainly want to customize my taskbar and add things like an info bar at the top of the screen. As far as I know, Rainmeter only allows you to install different skins, and I guess you could create a second taskbar with those skins, but the original Windows taskbar still remains autohidden somewhere on the screen.

I've seen a lot of you guys actually changing the appearance of the Windows task bar, and I have no clue how to do that. I guess that's my main question. How are you changing the appearance of the Windows taskbar?

Also, how do you change appearance of actual draggable windows that open up? I'm guessing you go about that with the same method as changing the taskbar, because as far I know, they both deal with the OS itself.

Pic unrelated, I know that's Linux.

Sorry for this long post.