Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[7 / 3 / 2]

Looking for a specific CoD: WaW video essay/retrospective

No.1282277 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
YouTube's search algorithm has been fucking me for the better half of an hour now.

Basically a few years ago I watched a fairly long video essay/retrospective by a British YouTuber regarding World at War.
I'm after it to find one clip where he mentioned a scene from an older CoD where you were running up a hill and taking damage, and it reminded him of how many real people died in the real battle, BUT the most distinguishing part of the essay/retrospective itself is his criticism of the Pacific theater campaign of WaW, wherein he claims the Japanese were demonized and it felt as though the campaign was like something made during the war. He specifically brought up "Letters from Iwo Jima" and how even conservative ass kicking Clint Eastwood had moved on to portray the Japanese as human beings. He was overall positive regarding the rest of the game, though, strongly praising the Eastern front campaign.

I don't necessarily agree or disagree with his point on the Japanese, but I really need the hill clip that's been living in my head rent free, and am very frustrated at YouTube's search fucking me.
If anyone knows how to better manipulate the algorithm and can find it, I'd appreciate it very much.
tl;dr, between 1-4 year old video essay/retrospective, British YouTuber, likely covered older Call of Duty games as well (given the reference to one), claimed the Japanese were demonized in WaW, brought up Clint Eastwood and Letters from Iwo Jima as an example.