Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[5 / 1 / 3]

Manga search

No.1352685 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
There was a manga I was reading a while ago but stopped because the mangaka came down with something and I made the rookie mistake of removing it from my list. I need help with a name.
>Main protag is a male kid with a normal eye and a black eye. He gets dumped in a school for mutants who are actually a vigilante police auxiliary. The black eye is actually part of a wolf or something and it activates some sort of black, thorny blood chain thing.
>Main sidekick is an anthro cat girl with electricity
>Other characters are some fire dude who likes to smoke and an anthro whale/dolphin girl who can swim through solid objects.
>The teacher's weapon is a briefcase with some sort of demon blood bird or something.
>The last events I remember were a multi-school combat event that gets interrupted by the main criminal group, a yakuza style org's building is blown up, and there's a time leap to some anthro rabbit getting chased by a couple thugs before the main protag jumps in and knocks out the group.
Just curious about whether the mangaka picked it up again or did a Miura and left it at the time leap cliff hanger and went on to a different project.