Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[17 / 3 / 1]

Help getting Lutris to play a game

No.1476991 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
So, I've been "trying" a few indie game before I consider buying them, both of them using UE5, but one of them has gotten really stubborn and won't run anymore, while the other boots up fine.
I'm on Garuda Linux (inb4 meme distro).
When checking the logs from Lutris, I found that the error was basically the following:
>ERROR: ld.so: object 'libgamemodeauto.so.0' from LD_PRELOAD cannot be preloaded (cannot open shared object file): ignored.
Screenshot is from: https://github.com/Open-Wine-Components/umu-launcher/issues/81
That issue links to a couple other relevant ones, and those are the only things I've been able to find that seem helpful, but I don't quite know what to do with them, since I'm not launching WINE manually or doing anything through the console. That's why I'm using Lutris in the first place; to not have to mess with tons of configurations. But, that now means I'm not sure how to apply this advice to Lutris, or if I can.
>also
I used Octopi to reinstall both Gamemode and Gamemode32 libraries and the result doesn't change: a window appears after clicking Play in Lutris and just....stays blank and does nothing.

Thanks in advance.