Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[4 / 2 / 1]

Need help G . I want to secretly record training to keep my job. Any app recommendations?

No.1489430 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I recently started a new job and am currently in a fews weeks day training period. I’m finding it difficult to keep up with the pace of the trainer. To help me manage this, I considered recording the trainer’s voice because he delivers a lot of information very quickly, making it hard to take notes.

The policy allows phones for few me in start of the shift. but they need to be kept in a safelocker outside the training room afterward. I was thinking of keeping my phone with me to record the entire 5 to 6 hours of training. However, I’m concerned that if they see my phone in my pocket, it might cause problems.

Here’s what I need advice on:

Is it acceptable to record the training session this way, or could it get me into trouble if caught? I want to ensure that I don't violate any company policies.

What voice recording software would you recommend that can record and encrypt the recordings on the spot?

I need to pass a test on the day, and I’m worried about failing and losing my job. Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.