Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[4 / 2 / ?]

No.172243 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Sup /wsr/. Could one of you please post the following on /v/ with this image? I can't because "Posting from your ISP, IP range, or country has been blocked due to abuse". It's two copy-pastes and saving one file.

--- Subject ---
tips on how to get better at videogames - to dumb frogposter

--- Comment ---
>>348211596
dumb frogposter

>eat healthy
>stay in direct sunlight for a few hours per day (doesn't have to be all in one go)
>do exercise intensely for at least a sum of 30 mins (also doesn't have to be in one go, but make sure it's at least 2 minutes at a time and don't start counting till your chest is thumping)
>drink water and stretch regularly (do not stay in the same exact position for more than 15 mins while not napping or sleeping)
>read a few chapters of a book everyday, do some crosswords or equations every now and then and don't stay on your computer, laptop or phone for extended periods of time
>PLAY TETRIS and have a few serious, full focus, trying-your-best games at least weekly (I recommend Tetris DS, you can download an emulator and the rom from Doperoms. You'll need 7zip or winrar. Winrar costs money I think, 7zip is free. http://www.7-zip.org/download.html)
>once you've downloaded the emulator and rom .zip files, go to your 7zip folder, click 7zFM, then inside it right-click a .zip file, move cursor along 7-Zip, then click Extract files... and hit OK
>using the emulator and rom (game file) should be obvious once they're both extracted
>search for things about the games you play on Google and Youtube and practice things that you find because many games require different things
>get some sheets of paper and a pen to write down notes and what your thoughts about problems your having in a game to wrap your head around it more easily, it'll also help you figure out what to look up or post a thread here asking about it