Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[27 / 6 / ?]

Shounen anime show

No.209248 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Looking for a great battle shounen anime, if possible with 50+ episodes.
I've liked the original Dragon Ball, FMA, and loved HxH (2011).

What I like:
Characters with unique abilities, so not every fight is two guys doing the same thing and one being stronger in an attack, but by Some char might be better against one, worse against another etc.
Characters which feel like humans.
Good pacing in an interesting world.
Fantasy settings (though I would accept any setting if you give me a good reason).
Fluid animation especially in the fights is king, good overall quality is also a plus.

What I do NOT like:
DBZ-style "power up" screaming for minutes, or guys taunting each other for two episodes without doing anything.
Bad fillers; no problem with world building, but if I have to skip 20 episodes to get some sort of story again, then that's a nope.
Also, I tried watching One Piece, but they stretch out their actual story for way too long. So I'd like something with good pacing.
I also dislike little crying bitches as mc.

I tried watching Yuyu Hakusho since I enjoyed HxH so much, but I didn't like the characters at all and it felt fairly dusty already.
Also tried D-Gray man, but I had to force myself even through the first few episodes.

If you could give me a short introduction on what you like about your shounen or why I should watch it, I would be very grateful.