Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[4 / 1 / ?]

Robinson crouse questions

No.211222 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Have anyone read robinson crusoe. I got a few questions that needs to be answerd, and I haven't read the book. I'll give 15$ on steam to anyone able to answer these 11 questions. Keep in mind i need quotes from the books:

1. Why doesn’t he return after his first trip
2. How does his life look like as a plantage owner, and why do he go on another trip
3. Robinson is initially in despair. How does he manage to overcome this feeling.
4. Why do you think that Defoe (writer) so strongly stress robinsons religious beliefs
5. Why is he so afraid when he sees footprints in the sand. After all, he wants company.
6. Why wont robinson kill the wildings (the cannibals)
7. What do you have to say about robinsons way of treating friday (the negro he saved)? Why do friday stay with him, and why are they not equal
8. What would you say about robinsons attitude towards the wildings and the slavery. What fundamental values should he have?
9. Did he do the right thing in converting friday to the christian faith? Did friday become a happier person as a christian? Is it possible to drive a christian mission without changing the culture of the reciever?
10. Defoe carefully portrays Robinson's struggle to survive. What threatens the life of the people today? What will be the future problems to survive. Are you optimistic or pesimistiskt on the human ability to survive. motivate
11. Describe Defoe's way of telling. What is striking in his storytelling. Give examples. How does he do to get the reader to experience of the story as realistic. What effect will the book is told in the first person.

also add your steam name to your post