Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[12 / 5 / ?]

No.249532 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hello /wsr/
I need help with winning arguments against my brother. He keeps on saying that I get irritated because of the smallest things and that I'm SO ANNOYING and I need help with arguments for why he is the annoying one and why I get irritated because of the things he does.

So what he does most of the time is like walk around just farting everywhere and then smile like it's funny when actually it's extreamly disgusting because it stinks so bad. Another thing he does it brup which, no it doesn't stink, but is just a bit rude and he will do it while we eat and idk it's just annoying because why can't he be like normal people

The next thing is not that big of a deal but he will clap really loudly and it's just annoying because I've told him to stop just because he does it so loudly but then he just does it all the time and I'm like no

Then whenever he is told (by my parents) to help out or do something, he just pulls a really stupid and cringey face and it's literally every single time he is told to do something. He is really lazy and he doesn't even bother to put the paper towel he used in the bin which is like the easiest thing in the world. So yeah he never really cleans or throws away anything he has used or anything that is his.

Also he will just punch, kick and pinch me all the time and he is stronger than me so I can't really do anything than try to punch back but he will just punch me back even harder than the first time so now I'm ALmost scared of him because I'm just helpless if we start fighting (sounds stupid and childish but you know, that's what he is) and it's not good because I don't him to know that he can get whatever he wants by punching me because he is the stronger one.

Now, I'm not saying I'm always right because I'm not and I'm not saying that I'm not annoying sometimes because I am heh. But what I don't do is keep on doing the same thing over and over again even though someone has told me to stop multiple times. So yeah plz help