Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[170 / 31 / ?]

Anime community that isn't cancer?

No.308883 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I'm a depressed piece of shit with no hobbies but contrary to the stereotype I hate the atmosphere on /a/. It was fine for years but ultimately I've come to be unable to stand misogyny etc. after being redpilled about male socialization and shit.

In fact I noticed that actual potential child rapists are taking part in the community, in loli threads, and the only real response of the community is full-out denial and conspiracy theories about people trying to make them look bad, when they're literally making jokes about raping children day in day out so there's absolutely no reason an actual (potential) child rapist *wouldn't* feel welcome in the community. That's like basic common sense.

So anyway, is there an anime community that has most of the positive aspects of 4chan and/or /a/ but not the neo-Nazis, potential or actual child (or adult) rapists, and overall deeply misogynist atmosphere in which every female character in any anime is invariably viewed as a cum dumpster by a substantial part of the community, with said mentality reflecting itself in virtually every single thread?

And with the good parts I mean:
- not too many teenagers
- no board identities (big flashy avatars and forum signatures),
- fast-moving threads giving a bit of a chat feeling,
- preferably no permanent storage of all my shitposting because we all like to indulge sometimes.

Does this exist?