Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[2 / 1 / ?]

No.343417 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hey WSR

I am in the business of selling baked goods. I have two products. The 'ingregients' of products we will assign as A, B and C. The product being D.

There are two different scenarios, the first we sell sliced cake the second we sell whole cakes. We are not a baked goods store, we are baked goods manufacturer for a well known brand so we have no issues with selling our product regardless of our output.

I am trying to find which will net more product, using the least ingredients.

Sliced cake is made using 2oz of Ingredient A, 2oz of Ingredient B, and 1 oz of Ingredient C. We retail each slice for 7$.

Whole Cakes are made using 10oz of Ingredient A, 10oz of Ingredient B, and 7oz of Ingredient C. We retail each cake for 30$

Now (magically) every 5th product made between 1-10 extra of that product appears. Assume there is an equal chance of the extra product being between 1-10.

Marketing dept is telling us we have equal market interest in both products, suddenly our main warehouse has a fire, and we are left with a shortage of ingredients. currently we have 1500 of Ingredient A & B, and 1050 of Ingredient C. If the company is allocating these ingredients baking Sliced cakes, or Whole cakes which will net the company more money, while maintaining the most efficiency of ingredient use?