Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[116 / 12 / ?]

Looking for specific recommendations (gay-related)

No.381426 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
(Read Everything Before Commenting)

Can anyone help me find ANY anime that's EITHER a SHOUNEN anime or just any kind of FIGHTING-oriented anime in general, where they have any OPENLY GAY MALE character (does not need to be a main character, and does not need to have a romance) in it who is NOT a Japanese stereotype of what a gay man looks or acts like?

What a Japanese stereotype of a gay man is like?
In shounen and fighting-oriented anime, they are typically depicted with strongly masculine physical features, and as unattractive, and as creepy perverts trying to hit on any straight guy they see (and always with the straight guys being disgusted by them), and acting flamboyant, and usually are seen wearing awkward make-up (I don't mind them wearing make-up, but they usually look like clowns or creepy drag queens).

Or in short, they are depicted to appear to be as little of how a typical shounen (or fighting-oriented) anime protagonist OR deuteragonist is like as humanly possible.

I am NOT looking for yaoi, and I am NOT looking for shounen-ai, and I am NOT looking for mangas, and I am NOT looking for lesbian stuff, and I am NOT looking for transgender stuff. And please do not bother commenting if you're not comfortable with male gay stuff - this post is not for you.

(Read Everything Before Commenting)