Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[7 / 2 / ?]

Problem with PC

No.464984 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
HELP HELP HELP

Several years ago I've updated my pirated win7 to win10 (when it was for free). And pirated it too. The same year I've bought myself new PC, and used the HDD's from old PC.

However, there originally was one problem: that PC couldn't restart - it would just go to sleeping mode, and I wouldn't be able to boot the system normally in any way other than using force shutdown. I've disabled the automatic update thing and everything was ok. Until today.

For some reason Windows decided to update itself through "Update helper" or something. I shut down the PC and tried to boot it normally, but it would go to the sleeping mode.

After ~1 hour of attempts to boot it in the safe mode (it helped me in the same situation ~1 year ago) ive finally managed to do that and started to look for ways to make my PC being able to reboot.

On several forums it was stated that the problem might be with BIOS and it should be updated. I've downloaded the update and tried to install it, but the computer did not reboot, during the installation (it went to sleeping mode) and I used force shutdown and my PC doesn't boot anything at all.

What do?